1. Services of theConsular Office
1) Issue passports or travel documents to Chinese citizens;
2) Issue visas to aliens visiting China (including the Hong Kong SAR and Macro SAR) (All ordinary-passport holders should go to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Edinburgh (CVASC) to apply for Chinese visas) ;
3) Notarize documents for Chinese citizens and authenticate documents for Chinese citizens.
2. Office Hours and Holiday Schedule
The office hours of the Consular Office are:Monday to Friday 9:00am-12:00pm (except the Chinese and British public holidays )
3. Address and Location :
55 Corstorphine Road. Edinburgh EH12 5QG
Here is the map(the copyright of the map is the http://www.multimap.com/).
4. Application Office
The main entrance of the Application Office is located at the backyard of the Consulate.
Instant picture service is unavailable in the Office.
(1) Our website: http://edinburgh.chineseconsulate.org/
(2) Information Center: 0131- 3373220 (Mondya to Friday 09:30am-12:00pm; 14:00-16:30)
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) The email is for passport, authentication and legalization applicants only.
2) Please visit our website or call the Information Center before sending your email. Questions covered by the website or the Information Center and inquiry of the progress of applications will not be replied.
3) Please explain your application in detail and specify Passport, Notarization, Authentication, or Travel Document as the subject of your email so that it can be handled accordingly and replied to promptly and accurately.
4) Please be noticed that we do not issue any documents via email, or through internet.